Special Sound Special Sound

its good

you did a great job except you ended the song way too fast. continue it.

:Cryonic Paradise: :Cryonic Paradise:

nice job

this sounds great. imperfect is right though, the transitions are pretty sudden at parts. i have to work on that too. over all though the instruments and effects fit together very well. keep it up baby pie.

SpK - Electrosong SpK - Electrosong

good

this reminds me of a song, i am not sure what. good effort, you should make more music. do you know how to delete songs by the way? i have been trying and i cant delete my song for some reason. overall this is pretty good, you could have put chnaged the rhytm though a couple of times. like chnaging the instruments you used or having solos.

SpK*) - Ambient or Trance? SpK*) - Ambient or Trance?

alright

pretty good times. i would say ambient too.

ACID - Rox0rz! ACID - Rox0rz!

good but definately couls have done better

if you would have spent more time on it you could have built on to it and alternatively made it better. not too bad though.

idc
lol

FL6 - METAL [FULL] FL6 - METAL [FULL]

nice

woo i use FL studio too. good times.

Spikrodd responds:

Fl is so hard when making rock. i got good and lucky on my 3. DnB is also hard. im glad you liked this man, thanks!

FL6 - Arppendrum(Rave Music 4) FL6 - Arppendrum(Rave Music 4)

i like this one too

your work is pretty good, you just need to mess around with the program and your songs a little more.

FL6 - Suicide Blonde FL6 - Suicide Blonde

eh, not the best

you could do better. its nice though, i liked it for the most part. try adding to it.

FL6 - ClappySmackyKicky FL6 - ClappySmackyKicky

alright

i thought it was pretty cool. it could have used more, but thats alright. good effort.

Spikrodd responds:

yeah, i only used claps, hats, kicks, and a crash in the song.

i looked at ur stuff a little while back, and it was good, i liked it.
it also could've used more, but it was good.

i look forward to your stuff, like you would for me!

--_(*) I-C-U!!!

First Level First Level

yeah

pretty nice, i liked it, i would definatly use this is my flashed or games, if i learn how to make them that is.