[L*] Raki Suta No Mori [L*] Raki Suta No Mori

haha

hahahahaha
that was great but crap at the same time
3 for being funny nothing else for being crap!

[KK] Cats Collab [KK] Cats Collab

WHAT?

are you kidding me? this actually got passed? how is that even possible? its a cat shitting and it somehow gets passed. wow, just wow.

Chewy2007 responds:

If you check the other movie, you will see the best movie of all time!

AMAZING FLASH MOVIE!!! AMAZING FLASH MOVIE!!!

just wrong, very very wrong

i dont care if your flash had the best graphics in the world, it would still recieve the same score from me. sorry i dont want to see little girls get raped. hope you dont have a younger sister.

StickMan Sam - Part 3 StickMan Sam - Part 3

everything is good except for one thing

i kept falling off that ladder that follows after level 1, and you cant grab on to it after just a bit cause your start speeding up, that got annoying, but everything is pretty awesome.

Special Sound Special Sound

its good

you did a great job except you ended the song way too fast. continue it.

:Cryonic Paradise: :Cryonic Paradise:

nice job

this sounds great. imperfect is right though, the transitions are pretty sudden at parts. i have to work on that too. over all though the instruments and effects fit together very well. keep it up baby pie.

SpK - Electrosong SpK - Electrosong

good

this reminds me of a song, i am not sure what. good effort, you should make more music. do you know how to delete songs by the way? i have been trying and i cant delete my song for some reason. overall this is pretty good, you could have put chnaged the rhytm though a couple of times. like chnaging the instruments you used or having solos.